I woke up the next morning to heavy snow, the first bad weather of the trip. I knew the trek to Tilicho Lake to Jomsom was dangerous, so I had a tough decision to make. I could continue to Tilicho Base Camp and hope the weather clears tomorrow. If it doesn't we'll have to walk out, and probably miss my international flight. Or I could give up and walk out today. Then a little after 10am, a British couple, who were doing the same route and were camped an hour farther on the trail, passed by on their way down. They considered it too dangerous. I reread the description of the trek - sounds like life and death in snow. The route crosses three 5000+m passes and the trail itself is infrequently used and traverses some difficult terrain including steep, unstable scree slopes. If thickly covered with snow it is mountaineering terrain and the avalanche risk is correspondingly high. That did it. I would walk out. I left Khangsar at 11:15 and arrived at Hungde at 14:00. The sun came out amongst the clouds. I added my name to the waiting list, and now I, eh, wait.